CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

6 quirky things tag

I got tagged by my cousin Wendy. How fun is that? I feel so honored.
6 quirky things about me...
  1. I love to chew on ice. Pebble ice is my favorite. I hear you can get a bag of it at Sonic. I'm going to have to check it out.
  2. When I get really anxious, I might find myself pulling hair out of the top of my head. When I was younger, I used to catch myself flossing with it too.
  3. I can't point straight with my index fingers.
  4. I collect bandaids. I have a whole tub full of them.
  5. I used to want to wear eye glasses, have a cast, use crutches, have a patch on my eye. I even bought some glasses at Deseret Industries and wore them to my dentist appointment to show them off. I once put on a handful of white colored tube socks on my foot to pretend I had a cast and I actually wore it to school two days in a row. I even put signatures all over it. I once wore a bandaid on my eye to an extended family reunion to pretent I had eye surgery. Now, I really need to wear glasses, and I feel so ugly in them. What was I thinking as a kid?
  6. I sometimes have fantasies about somone I never met. I only saw him on a documentary. He died about 60 years ago.

1 comments:

CJ and Wendy's Family said...

Yay, I love your quirks! -wendy