CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Brother's Makin' Dinner

Dave, Cambrea, and Braxton are visiting for Thanksgiving. Felicity, Kit, and Brody are on their way. All the family home for Thanksgiving...Yeh.

My brother Dave is cooking dinner for us tonight. He's making his lasagna...Yum. We're all sitting here in our living room talking while waiting for the lasagna to bake.

I won't share what we are all talking about. I think it might be too controversial. It's amazing what family discussions get started when all the family gets together.

I did just learn that my mom dated an ex-convict. I also just learned of the time my dad and his friend drove in front of my mom's house and honked when she was outside saying good-bye to a date. No wonder I'm so weird!

It's time to eat now.

2 comments:

CJ and Wendy's Family said...

Aww, sounds like fun:)

Kara said...

Ooh, sounds fun. Always great to have family in town for the holidays! SOunds like you are in for some fun stories!