CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Into the Woods

I went on another date tonight. I'm setting my world record. My blind date, Nick, took me to the Hale Centre Theatre to see Into the Woods. Into the Woods is not a Halloween play like I thought it was going to be. It was awesome, but not what I expected with that title in October. I highly recommend the play. The stage setup was awesome. There were all sorts of moving props, etc. I want so much for the Empress Theatre to be able to afford such cool equipment. I'd love to see the Empress with a costume supply storage like what I saw at the Hale Centre tonight.

The play Into the Woods has taught me to be careful what I wish for, but if you want to help my wish come true you can make a donation to the Empress Theatre which is operated by the Oquirrh Hills Performing Arts Alliance (OHPAA).

Be sure to come see the Empress Theatre's production of Wait Until Dark, and tell your friends to come see it too. It's running now through November.

2 comments:

CasaJenkins said...

was it a good date?

Mandy said...

The only bad thing about the night was that I missed going and seeing the Gallaghers and Brian's wedding reception.