CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

St. George

A couple of weeks ago I joined three other friends on a weekend vacation to St. George. We had so much fun!




Kristi, Shana, Stephanie, Me

We stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn. It's the fanciest hotel I've ever stayed at. The beds had fancy pillows. We found the usual complimentary shampoo and conditioner, but there was also lotion and mouthwash. There was a refridgerator in the room. We were able to check our e-mail and Facebook messages on the computers provided in a business services room. There were exercise facilities with a television, sweat towels, water fountain, and an outdoor pool through the doors. By the front desk was a little convenience shop and a cafe. We were in heaven.






Friday, January 30: Arrive, Dinner @ Pizza Factory, Watched "Mall Cop" at the movie theatre.








I thought these flowers on the Temple Lot looked cool. They look like sponges to me.












I ran into Bethany on the White Rock Trail. She was on the Peer Leadership Team (PLT) at Cyprus High School with Crystal. Her mom was a counselor at the highschool.



Stephanie was the first one to find the letterbox. I was so excited. I'ts my first letterbox find outside of Salt Lake...and my 4th total. The stamp inside this letterbox was a tadpole. It was representative of the tadpoles that swim in the water when it collects from a small man-made dam. Letterboxing is so much fun!



Sunday, February 1: Visited a Student Ward meeting at the Institute Building at Dixie College. It was kind of a blind-date for Shana.


We stopped in Cedar City to see Cambrea and Braxton on the way home to Salt Lake. Braxton is so cute and fun to be around.


I also saw Cove Fort for my first time, as far as I know, when we stopped for a bathroom break. I only saw it from a distance as we drove by...We didn't take a tour.


1 comments:

CJ and Wendy's Family said...

That looks like alot of fun. I like your pictures:)