CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Pay It Forward

I came across this on an awesome blog I like to read (The Heywood Home). I thought it was so cool that I'm doing it too. It combines two of my favorite things: creating and gift giving.

Here is how it works, the first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Simple as that. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- What I create will be just for you.2- It'll be done sometime this year. (might be a little while)3- You have no clue what it's going to be and at this point, neither do I. It could be awesome, and it could be lame, but I promise it will at least look pretty!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must PAY IT FORWARD. Repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who respond. I am so excited!

0 comments: