CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Marvin Wu

This guy was one of the best tour guides that I've ever had...  Now that I think of it, he might be the only professional tour guide I've ever had.  His name is Marvin Wu.  I have his contact information.  Let me know if you plan to be in Beijing, China, anytime soon, I'll hook you up with the best tour guide ever!!!



My group had two other tour guides on the trip.  My camera was already lost at the point I met them though.  Both of them used the English name of Eric.  One was our guide in Hong Kong and the other in Zhu Hai.  I think Eric of Zhu Hai had what he considered a "lucky" hair growing out of his neck and chin region.  I swear it was at least seven inches long.  It was a solo strand of hair that just hung there.  I couldn't believe it.  How has it been preserved this long?  It seems like it would have been caught on something and pulled out by now.  :0)

0 comments: